Common Sense Security provides the following links for your consumption. A link here does not necessarily imply an endorsement of a site, product, method or otherwise offering. Check back often as this page will be built out over time.
Blogs / News Items:
- Brian Krebs – KrebsOnSecurity.com. Great blog site by a professional journalist that has a lot of “breaking” security news.
- DrudgeReport.com. Drudge is known for his conservative slant on political issues, but we have honestly not found another source that consistently reports on so many security issues.
- Sucuri Blog (Application Security) – Great blog by some folks passionate about Appsec.
- National Institutes of Science and Technology SP800-53 Rev 4. This is, in our opinion, one of the best lists of security options and controls available for your business.
Web Site Health:
- Sucuri – Have a problem with your website being hacked. Check out these application security gurus that offer a free website health check.
Knowledge base Articles:
Last Updated: 6/29/2016